A Rewarding Career
Our employees fully enjoy the work that they do, the industries they work in, and the variety of projects they perform for our many clients.
Career Opportunities and Advancement
We help our employees realize their career goals by promoting growth and responsibility, while leveraging their unique skills and desires. Tompkins wants to unleash your inner professional passion to provide the greatest value to the organization and to our clients. Individuals are encouraged to excel and accelerate their career path.
Learning and Professional Development
Tompkins believes in you, your career, and your growth. While the nature of our work challenges you to learn and apply new thinking to each problem, our focus on development ensures we provide the necessary formal and informal learning opportunities to ensure you are a success.
Our professional development program enables employees to perform at a higher level and develop leadership skills that advance our organization’s ability to better serve our clients, through:
- On-the-Job Coaching
- New Technology Education
- Self-Development Opportunities
- Leadership Training
- Mentoring Culture
People, Culture, and Environment
Some of the greatest motivations to join, work, and stay at Tompkins are our talented people, our results-based culture, and our collaborative work environment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Variable Compensation Bonus Plan (based upon company profitability)
- Observed Holidays
- Rollover Vacation Time
- Graduated Vacation Plan (based upon previous years of relevant industry experience)
- Remote Office Options (positions where applicable)